Thursday 29 December 2011

new story~

it's been a month and 14 days that I've been separated with my friends.. I mean, friends in Penang. I miss them so much but I think some of them don't know or maybe never care. I am not somebody to somebody else, so what, am I right? ahha, start to be feeling. lol, it's not the time to be sad. now, I'm not longer over there. I am in somewhere else, in a new place with new friends. but that's not mean that I have or suppose to forget them at all. but, to go away from melancholic, yes, but not overall. mean, if I keep thinking on something without an ending, I am just wasting my time. but if you do ask me, I don't care. as long as I am happy, I will do it. LOL. is that funny, fine! yes, it's been a long time. some ask me to go back there but I have asked my mum about that but she  says,"it's just a month that you leave them and now you start to miss them badly?NO!you are not permitted to go there.just wait TWO YEARS more, then I will let you to go there.". poor me. okay, forget that, I don't want to argue her. just keep praying to God, wish me long life. one day I will tell you my story during in Penang. I like it and love those moments very much! let's go back to present.

what should I talk about? let's see.. what about current stories? mean to say about my current study-place. the place, actually, located at a mountain. the mountain was well-known as "dog hill" back then, but now got new name. it is a university if you are eager to know more. it has a large surrounding. I like it but I have to hike to go to classes. my dorm is located up in the hill. maybe like in the second floor of the hill. I stay on the 7th floor and it is kinda creepy to stay there. that is because I have heard a lot of goosebumps like, there was a student attempted suicide on the 8th floor. very creepy. plus, I have seen some err, ghost I guess. they were walking around my room. some tried to approach me but somehow they disappeared like smogs, fogs in the sky. is that helping? okay, let's go back. okay.okay. forget about goosebumps! I am at home now. so, no ghost around, I guess. lol. better to talk about my new friends. they are nice and sporting. also, they are kind of funny persons. they are always making jokes and something hilarious in any classes. but I will not forget my friends in Penang. all my friends will always stay in my heart. sounds nice? that's from my heart for sure!lol, okay, nothing to lol-ing at. I am studying in a course (or mean to say as program among students, lecturers and workers) and I am taking around 7 subjects ( or so-called as course ). I like all subjects or courses. HBU 111? yes, I do like parade, marching or whatever you would name it. but it makes me sooooo dizzy after the training has done. but I like it. maybe I am interested to be a general or commander or maybe to be the chief like chief. lol. my commanders are sporting and nice and funny. okay. I have to go now. see you later!

1 comment: