Monday 23 May 2011

computer engineering???????

hello guys..we meet again after a long moment I do not update this simple blog..look at the topic~~computer engineering,that's what I'm going to write about..actually I felt in love with high school certificate...seriously,I studied hardly and did understand learning it..*is that a conjunction after all?haha..I never thaught to be an engineer..even in computer sector..lol..but it's better than not to be an engineer..honestly,i like computer but that's not mean that I do like in computer engineering?what d you think guys?is it a good course to be taken?I'm so confused~~huhu..but the government wants someone with skills now on as a way to improve the innovation sector..so,how do I solve this complicated problem?T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment