Tuesday 3 May 2011

best net friend~

night guys!!!I am coming back to share some stories with you..oh,actually just one story with you!haha..based on  the title, I think that you guys can guess what I am going to tell you about..actually,I want to share with you something about my best net friend..not in facebook..neither myspace nor blogspot itself but he is my best net friend in tagged..he is an Indian and he's older than me..quite older compared to me..but he's so nice to me and to anyone who wants to be his friend! his name is...erm,actually i don't know his real name but in tagged,his name is MARK L..but I call him uncle as he is older than me..so polite,right?LOL..okay,that's not funny at all..huhu...oh hey!maybe next time I can call him "plato"?or "aristotle"?cause he is one who fulls with "sayings",adverbs and so on..he gives me a lot of good sayings and one of them sounds like "we need to struggle in everything we do,even if we ill"..actually,that's what I've got from his motivation..he doesn't care what I am,how old I am,or what religion I am..but he motivates me with a very good way..there's no any sensitive issues from his motivation..he works in government sector in,trafficking sector (I guess)..so,I hope to keep receiving his great motivation especially on how to be a better person based on what life has served to us,but keep standing with our true path~ ^_^ that is all..thank you..do leave a comment if something is disturbing your mind(about my entries)LOL~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment