Sunday 1 May 2011

study and study and study again~

oh hi guys..actually,I have a problem that is about my study..hey,I am confusing now..
actually,I want to continue my study at "teachers college" but in the same time,I have got an offer from minstry of education to continue my study in form 6..but hey!form 6?STPM?that is the second hardest exam in the world~!matriculation and the examinations of universities are better than STPM (I guess)..so,now,I am confusing either to take it or just waiting for a reply from any universities that I have applied or from "teachers college"..okay,so,what you guys think about it?should I take it or not?but,my mum wants me to be a teacher,so way I am..that is my ambition since I'm a kid..but,I don't know the result either I am chosen for it or not..but,I'll keep praying that I get the chance to be a teacher..teaching those kids,I mean,our hopes!they are our nation builders..so,they need to be taught on how to be a better person to ensure a great life for everyone in the next days~okay,I lost my chance to be a scientist,but that is not the end of everything!nor the world,neither my own life!so,hopefully that I can reach my first ambition since I'm a kid..In the same time,I'll keep trying to be a scientist..maybe not now,but soon,I'll find some ways to be a scientist just like avicenna,the only person who admires me to be like him..erm..I talk so much..I think that's all..thank you and thanks again for reading this ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment