Wednesday 4 May 2011

my bad dream~

            hi guys,is there any of you have read my old blog?the one that looks like gothic blog?LOL..actually,I am surveying a lot of sites to look for the most suitable background or template for my blog..does anyone know what template or background is suitable for me?I mean,no!for my blog ~~LOL..
okay..actually,that is not what I'm going to share with you today..it is about my dream..wuuuuu~..what a creepy dream I got last night!but it is not about bogeyman!I do hate bogeyman but just I do not scare with it..LOL..talk more,guts less?HAHA!okay,whatever then..haha..
actually,it was about,I went to my room..then I walked to my bed..as I reached it,I tried to take abook on my bed,but suddenly,one voice scolded me and it just gave me a fright!pervet!lol..then,I tried to get out of the room..but I met my siblings..they told me that the corpse ,or maybe I'll rather to use the word "zombie" cause he did look like it!*forgive my bigmouth ^^*, was my old friend that has died and he was my friend in the past time,very long time ago,ages ago~~what a weird dream,isn't it?okay,fine..it's totally ~ !then I looked into his eyes..oh my.....his eyes was soooo creepy~it's yellowish and reddish for little bit..totally looks like a zombie..oh my..zombie was attacking my dream?pervet!dream is just a dream!but,he did say something to me..he apologized for his faults,then he asked me to hug me or getting a hug from me..love hug?no!friendship hug,for sure~!but still,it made me wonder what is the meaning of the dream?will I meet my old friend?or someone i going to leave me alone?or something else?hopefully,start from now,or tonight,I will have just sweet dreams and hopefully it will be continue and gives me happiness when I wake up~!^^ T_T
btw,before I end up this entry,you guys are welcomed to leave a comment..i've changed the setting to let everyone gives a comment for every of my post(even I'm not sure that I will have readers and followers..LOL)..
now.I am starving and going to look for some sneaks in the kitche,hopefully I will find some to fill my hungry's stomach~haha..so,see you in the next entry guys!oh my,my hand starts to be cold..okay,see you..thank you for reading guys!oh,btw,guess what will I check as I access my blog?it is my blog stats~LOL..funny right?just dreaming that i have fans,followers or readers..haha..thank you~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment