Monday 2 May 2011

what am I thinking now?

oh my!!!!I am so stress now..my brother has just deleted all of the songs that I have downloaded ~
what's happening to him?is he crazy until he need to delete them?oh my!!!!I hope that I can kill someone now as the revenge but he's so lucky coz I am a good boy~LOL..today is not a good day to me (I guess)..last night,I got three mysterious dreams..the first one,I was placed in meiji time!LOL..I was a warrior in the dream..I wore just like a samurai and fought for the peace of the world!haha..the second dream is,my house is bigger than now on..I mean,my family and I look like a rich people..we had some big room..dining,family,bed,they are all big room!LOL..for the last dream,I think I will tell you in the next post..cause the dream makes me wonder about something..the meaning of the dream..cause it looks creeoy than this real life..the creepiest phenomenon in the world..it was creepiest than tsunami,typhoon and so on~ oh by the way..I am still confuse about my future study..but for now,I want to seek for more widgets for my blog..so,gotta explore more in this cyber "world"~HAHA!to my readers(if I have),please do leave a comment about anything or maybe about my post or my blog.if you want me to improve something or change something or maybe you have some ideas to share to make my blog become better,please do leave a comment in my my posts or my formspring!^_^ see ya in the next post okay!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment