Monday 2 May 2011

~my weird dream~

last night,I got a bad dream ( I guess).it started at 4:00 AM and finished at the morning.LOL.actually,I have had such bad dream before but this one was creepiest than the one I got on the nights before!!!!!it's about the world was going to its end..I mean,first,I saw the galaxies were moving so vigorously and weirdly..I did not know either the planets or the galaxies were moving but the phenomenon freaked me out!!!cause the world was changed(in the dream,not in reality)..for example.my country itself,everything has been demolished from the phenomenon or maybe some of you would call it disaster if you see it by your own eyes..the second,yeah..like I've told you,everthing was changed,demolished..so way my house yard..it was demolished by the phenomenon..but,the phenomenon brought us something new..okay,maybe I should tell you from A to Z..
actually,the story was like this..I went out with my friends..we were cycling through a paddy field,then we stopped at a temple..I was thinking what were they doing there..then,I tried to escape but one of my friend pull me and throw a glass of water on my face but the water did not even touch my skin..then I cycled to my home..oh,by the way..some of them said that the it is a very dangerous water..if we drink it even just a little bit,we might get lost from the real path~~ then,in home,I watched a news on tv..the reporter said that there was something just like really big typhoon was happening in a very second..everyone did not feel anything from the phenomenon..but,everything was changed..i did not know what time was that after the phenomenon but it looks like our galaxy was entering the black hole until everything was changed so vigorously..no ones was injured but everything just like our yard,garden and so on demolished!!!and from the phenomenon,we got something new..for example,a machine that is use to produce electric form a very small amount of water and the water can be reserved..as the water flows in the crystal deer-shaped machine,the electricity will be produced and it can produce a lot of colour of the light by just little amount of water..the machine was buried in front of my house..at my first sight,I thought that was "Dinosaur bones" but I was wrong..it is a "CRYSTAL DEER-SHAPED MACHINE" that can produce energy..that sounds like the present time has hit the future time and come to the present time again..so,that's why the machine was in my house yard even we were still in 2011 after the phenomenon..then,my sister who is studying in a university called me to ensure that our family is just an okay..hahaha!that's all my dream..if you get the dream,,you will feel what i feel..curious and scare!!by the way,weird dream right?haha!that is all..thank you..may I have more things to share with you in the next time ^_^ oh,please do leave a comment in this post!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment