Sunday 1 May 2011

STPM?no~~~~~!

hi again guys..actually,I just want to say that I am okay..erm..yeah..that's what I mean..I am just an okay..owh,actually,i want to tell you about my next study..I have asked my mum about taking form 6.lorh,my mum said,"you can take form 6 with a condition,the condition is your stream must be science stream"..but,hey!I got art stream!haha!I got "humanity majors"?oh my..I never know anything about that..my sister takes that major but not me..oh my..I don't think to take it..plus,no way!I want to be a teacher!if I take form 6,I'll be teaching secondary school students..oh my!!!I'll be bullied and not be respected by  my students~believe that and I think so..yeah..nobody is going to give me a respect..maybe I am smaller than my students?LOL...oh my..dear the most merciful God,help me!!!I do not want to take form 6!!!I want to be a teacher..please let me continue my study at "teachers college"~~~T_T..plus,I really want to help our nation builders to grow as a visioned nations!^_^ 
**wish God grant my wish**

No comments:

Post a Comment