Thursday 5 May 2011

my future study ^^

                                very good night to you guys(oh,sounds like I am in the public speaking now..LOL)..oh,finally,I'd found the best statistic for my blog..Goodness Lord~~T_T . thank God for your helping!so,I think..I have wasted my time looking for that p****t thing!haha!I am supposed to check for the one that blog has served for its users.haha!okay,tonight,I'm not going to talk nonsense but just to leave a story of my days,I mean,today.finally,my teacher has replied the mail that I sent to her on the day before..actually,I did ask her about my future study..I mean,about whether shall I continue my study in Higher Education Certificate or not?I mean,just waiting for other offers while just ignoring the one from MoE?okay,she said that is unwise to ignore the one from MoE cause it is our rescuer!it rescues our future and our sake from being demolished by downhearted feeling~~yea,I will admit it calmly..it is our rescuer and it safes our life from being demolished,okay,I have told you that..okay,guess what?I love writing about something that I am thinking about just lie my feeling,my experience and so on..oh,also,my guessing on my future..LOL..isn't that sounds hilarious?probably yes for some of you but not for the rest of you..okay,I understood..everyone have their own feelings and so way me..I do have feelings that play in my mind and heart,body and so on..I mean,just like it travels in my body system and yeah!builds a "village" and become "neighborhood"..haha!okay,again..I talk about something insane?maybe..but I guess not..everyone have their own ways of thinking but just different compared to each other..so,owh,nevermind about this..I am used to be called as weird boy..so,what I am used is who I am..hey!what is my point?actually,about my future study right?oh yeah..I think I just want to follow what teacher has said to me..better register for Higher Education Certificate first,while waiting for other offers cause I am,myslef not sure if I'll receive such offers or not..so,better take the rolling stone than just look it is rolling by non-stop..okay guys..that is all..wah!it really sounds like I'm in public speaking now..haha..whatever..gotta go now..see ya later!!!please do read my blog at all times ! *big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment